Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Sunday 17 September 2017

BEAUTY QUEENS - MY LIFE SAVER - HERO PRODUCT!!!


Image result for jane iredale


Hey!

Welcome to my blog - This weeks is one where I am going to share one of my absolute every day make up hero products. It is perfect for mummies on the go, make up artists (Coverage is FLAWLESS!), the busy working woman and basically any one who is looking for a great make up purchase that actually delivers; because lets face it I think we have all had a time in our life where we have wasted money on products that simply just didn't meet our expectations.

SOOOO on that note.... it is the pure pressed powder from the jane iredale skin care make up range and it is amaaaaazing for coverage.

It is like no ordinary powder like on the high street; and here's why

  • It's a skincare make up - a skin care make up you wonder? Yep a make up range that actually exists to give you ultimate coverage but to treat & protect your skin whilst you wear it. 

  • So clean and pure a therapist can apply straight after beauty treatments as it actually enhances the results from your facial treatment or if having treatments such as waxing, the powder has great anti inflammatory benefits as it is full of 100% natural ingredients.


Image result for jane iredale pure pressed powder


  • My skin can function and breathe as it would with out make up; BUT I get the luxury of looking younger, brighter and achieve a beautiful even finish to the skin. Hey GIRL we all want to look like that right?
  • It is also a 4 in 1 product, a concealer, foundation, powder and SPF in just one simple but effective product so ideal for people like me (a busy mummy on the go!) who don't have much time but always trying to look presentable, its quick and soooo easy to apply!

To buy Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up go online to - https://www.janeiredale.co.uk



The Coverage - Moderate to Full

The Finish - Semi Matte

Here I am wearing with my beautiful little firecracker of a toddler.



Follow me on Instagram - @thehappybalancemum to see me wearing this product in all of my photos! 




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig